Do you remember what it’s like to be on a real vacation? A place where someone else has all of the responsibility for your comfort? Wouldn’t it be nice if, after a long ride, you didn’t have to worry about lugging your bags, pitching your tent, or setting up canopies and chairs? Padre’s provides first-class service that does all of that for you, and more. All you have to do is cycle in!
- High quality tents, set up for you
- Air mattresses inflated for you
- Comfortable chairs
- Padre’s Relaxation Station, a shaded area to relax cooling fans, snacks and cold drinks
- Clean, environmentally friendly, disposable bath towels daily
- Electronic device charging stations
- Hot coffee, fresh water, and Gatorade in the morning
- Bicycle pumps
- Bicycle maintenance stands
- Bicycle racks
- Porta-potties on site
- Hot showers nearby
- A friendly, helpful staff
Katy Trail – June, 2016 Enjoy a scenic ride across Missouri on the historic Katy Trail, the longest Rail to Trail project in the country! The DNR has been putting on this ride for 15 years. Don’t miss the 2016 ride!
RAGBRAI – July, 2016 Be a part of the longest, largest, and oldest bike ride in the world! RAGBRAI is a mecca for cyclists all over the world. If you like cycling, pork chops, homemade pie and ice cream, you can’t miss the RAGBRAI experience!