Our regular tent is a 3 person 2 door, dome type of tent which works very well for 1 person, including a twin size air mattress and your bags. We will setup the tent each day, provide and blow up a twin size air mattress and carry your luggage to your tent each day. We want you to be comfortable! That’s the purpose of utilizing a 3 person tent for one person, to allow plenty of room for everything. It is not tall enough for most adults to stand up in.
In addition to tent and luggage service we provide the following:
- Coffee every morning
- Water and gatorade every morning to fill your water bottles or camelbacks
- Snacks and beverages every afternoon and evening
- Camping chairs for relaxing
- Electronics charging station for your phone or other electronic device
- Bike racks for storing your bik
- Bike pumps
- Cooling area including fans and shade for resting and cooling down after a fun day riding
- Access to nearby daily showers at an additional cost
- Daily shower towel and washcloth
- Plus other items
Reminder: You must still register for RAGBRAI separately. It’s easy to register for RAGBRAI by going to the official RAGBRAI registration page. All Padres Charter guests must be registered riders for RAGBRAI. If you follow RAGBRAI guidelines you will get a rider number, but don’t wait for your rider number before registering for RAGBRAI as we will sell out and we don’t want you to miss out.