Our regular tent is a 3 person 2 door, dome type of tent which works very well for 1 person, including a twin size air mattress and your bags. We will setup the tent each day, provide and blow up a twin size air mattress and carry your luggage to your tent each day. We want you to be comfortable! That’s the purpose of utilizing a 3 person tent for one person, to allow plenty of room for everything. It is not tall enough for most adults to stand up in.
In addition to tent and luggage service we provide the following:
- Morning coffee
- Water and Gatorade in the morning and evening to fill your water bottles or hydration packs
- Snacks and beverages
- Camping chairs for relaxing
- Electronics charging station for your phone or other electronic device
- Bike racks for storing your bike
- Bike pumps
- Cooling area including fans and shade for resting and cooling down after a fun day riding
- Access to the Pedaler’s Jamboree nearby daily showers (at an additional cost)
- Shower towel and washcloth
- Plus other items
Reminder: You must still register for Pedaler’s Jamboree separately. It’s easy to register for Pedaler’s Jamboree by going to the official Pedaler’s Jamboree website. All Padres Charter guests must be registered riders for Pedaler’s Jamboree.