The large dome tent is a larger 6 person 2 door, dome style tent which allows room to stand up and move around. It includes a twin size air mattresses, with plenty of room for your luggage. Padres will setup the tent each day, provide and inflate a twin size air mattress and carry your luggage to your tent. Even with all of this it still allows plenty of room to stand and move around. In warmer climates this larger tent does allow more room for air movement which you may find to be cooler.
In addition to tent and luggage service we provide the following:
- Coffee every morning
- Water and Gatorade every morning to fill your water bottles or hydration packs
- Snacks and beverages every afternoon and evening
- Camping chairs for relaxing
- Electronics charging station for your phone or other electronic device
- Bike racks for storing your bike
- Bike pumps
- Cooling area including fans and shade for resting and cooling down after a fun day riding
- Access to nearby daily showers (additional costs may apply)
- Daily shower towel and washcloth
- Plus other items
Reminder: You must still register for the Katy Trail Ride separately. It’s easy to register for Missouri State Parks Katy Trail Ride by going to the official Katy Trail ride page. All Padres Charter guests must be registered riders for the Katy Trail Ride.