Our regular tent is a 3 person 2 door, dome type of tent which works very well for 1 person, including a twin size air mattress and your bags. We will setup the tent each day, provide and blow up a twin size air mattress and carry your luggage to your tent each day. We want you to be comfortable! That’s the purpose of utilizing a 3 person tent for one person, to allow plenty of room for everything. It is not tall enough for most adults to stand up in.
In addition to tent and luggage service we provide the following:
- Coffee every morning
- Water and Gatorade every morning to fill your water bottles or hydration packs
- Snacks and beverages every afternoon and evening
- Camping chairs for relaxing
- Electronics charging station for your phone or other electronic device
- Bike racks for storing your bike
- Bike pumps
- Cooling area including fans and shade for resting and cooling down after a fun day riding
- Daily shower towel and washcloth
- Plus other items
Reminder: You must still register for the Cycle Zydeco ride separately. It’s easy to register for Cycle Zydeco ride by going to the official Cycle Zydeco ride page. All Padres Charter guests must be registered riders for the Cycle Zydeco ride.