Our regular tent is a 3 person 2 door, dome type of tent which works very well for 1 person, including a twin size air mattress and your bags. We will setup the tent each day, provide and blow up a twin size air mattress each day. We want you to be comfortable! That’s the purpose of utilizing a 3 person tent for one person, to allow plenty of room for everything. It is not tall enough for most adults to stand up in. This option is for Friday night and Saturday night only. If you are wanting Thursday night as well, please select the three-day option.
In addition to tent and luggage service we provide the following:
- Coffee every morning
- Water and Gatorade every morning to fill your water bottles or hydration packs
- Snacks and beverages every afternoon and evening
- Camping chairs for relaxing
- Electronics charging station for your phone or other electronic device
- Bike racks for storing your bike
- Bike pumps
- Cooling area including fans and shade for resting and cooling down after a fun day riding
- Access to nearby daily showers (additional costs may apply)
- Daily shower towel
- Plus other items
Reminder: You must still register for the Bourbon Country Burn Ride separately. It’s easy to register for the event by going to the official BCB web page. All Padre’s charter guests must be registered riders for the Bourbon Country® Burn Ride.