Our regular tent is a 3 person 2 door, dome type of tent which works very well for 1 person, including a twin size air mattress and your bags. We will setup the tent each day, provide and blow up a twin size air mattress. We want you to be comfortable! That’s the purpose of utilizing a 3 person tent for one person, to allow plenty of room for everything. It is not tall enough for most adults to stand up in.
In addition to tent service we provide the following:
- Morning coffee
- Water and Gatorade in the morning and evening to fill your water bottles or hydration packs
- Snacks and beverages
- Camping chairs for relaxing
- Electronics charging station for your phone or other electronic device
- Bike racks for storing your bike
- Bike pumps
- Cooling area including fans and shade for resting and cooling down after a fun day riding
- Access to the Bike MS nearby daily showers
- Shower towel and washcloth
- Plus other items
Reminder: You must still register for Bike MS separately. All Padres Charter guests must be registered riders for Bike MS. To register for the ride, visit the Bike MS registration page.